MOUNTAIN VIEW, CALIF. — August 30, 2017 — Gigya today announced new features for its industry-leading platform that helps businesses orchestrate and deploy customer identity management at scale. Gigya currently manages 1.3 billion customer identities for 700 enterprise clients.
Gigya’s largest customers often manage hundreds of brands across thousands of websites, mobile applications and devices. These digital properties operate in dozens of countries with millions of customer identities. Gigya is making it faster and easier for these clients and many others to orchestrate the deployment of customer identity management in complex landscapes by offering new features that include:
- IdentitySync, a data integration function, that offers an automated way to cleanse, normalize and transfer customer identity and profile data between Gigya and third-party platforms.
- Advanced authentication for multiple brands using single sign-on (SSO) segments, on top of existing support for SSO authentication by site group.
- Change management functions such as version control and configuration copy tools.
- Schema Editor, which provides the flexibility to define model data structures that fit the needs of the organization.
- An expanded roster of 44 local languages, so screensets and user interfaces (UIs) can display in the correct language for the intended audience.
In addition, Gigya is the only customer identity and access management (CIAM) provider to offer advanced features such as:
- Best-practice Registration as a Service (RaaS) screensets out of the box.
- A UI builder for customizing screensets to fit the brand’s or region’s unique requirements for the look and feel of registration, login and profile management.
- Lite Registration to design customer engagements that can begin to progressively build customer profiles earlier in the journey.
More information is provided in a solution brief, available now at https://www.gigya.com/resource/solution-brief/three-keys-orchestrating-deploying-customer-identity-at-scale/.
Gigya’s support for orchestration and deployment at scale is designed to remove the three biggest obstacles to implementing CIAM: 1) complexity and the risk of human errors when multiple teams maintain customer identity systems across brands and geographies; 2) the need to balance central control with programs that meet the needs of individual brands and locations; and 3) the high cost of “reinventing the wheel” when diverse teams within a global enterprise develop independent solutions for managing customer identities.
The topic will be discussed in depth in a webinar at 11 am Eastern today, titled “Three Keys to Enterprise CIAM Deployment Success,” featuring a guest speaker from Bonnier Corp., one of the largest special-interest publishing groups in the United States with magazine brands including Field & Stream, Outdoor Life and CycleWorld. Registration is open now at https://www.gigya.com/resource/webinar/three-keys-to-enterprise-ciam-deployment-success/.
“Successful CIAM deployments start with not only a fast, comprehensive and flexible platform, but also methodologies based on proven success,” said Adrian Nash, vice president for product management at Gigya. “Far from a plug-and-play software model, nailing down the intricacies of an effective customer identity implementation involves a cross functional effort that spans the business. Gigya is prepared to offer customer identity management solutions and professional services support for successful orchestration and deployment at scale.”
Gigya’s industry leadership has been recently validated by reports from three leading research firms – Forrester, Gartner and KuppingerCole. The full reports are available now at https://www.gigya.com/resource/analyst-report/customer-identity-market-trends-challenges-and-solutions/.
Gigya’s Customer Identity Management platform is helping companies build trusted digital relationships with over 1.3 billion consumers. With Gigya’s technology, businesses increase registrations and identify customers across devices, consolidate data into rich customer profiles and provide better services, products and experiences by integrating data into marketing and service applications. For global businesses operating in an increasingly complex regulatory landscape, Gigya optimizes compliance and customer trust, with discrete regional data centers and customer self-service options for managing profile, preference, opt-in and consent settings. More than 700 of the world’s leading businesses rely on Gigya to build identity-driven relationships and to provide scalable, secure and compliant customer identity and access management.
+1 650 353 7249