Store and manage your entire user base from a centralized location. Identity Storage is a cloud-hosted database that consolidates user data acquired from your various online channels to provide you with a comprehensive view of your users. Gigya maintains database performance and security, and even offers an automated way to stay in compliance with social networks so you can be confident that your data will always be accessible, safe, and updated to meet social network policies.
All of your user data in one location
Securely manage user data acquired across any of your web properties into a centralized, cloud-hosted database. From there, you can easily identify user patterns and apply audience insights to create an immersive user experience – For example, deliver hyper-relevant content based on user demographics and interests, or personalize site engagement through social graph connections.
Identity Storage is built with a dynamic-schema that can seamlessly process massive amounts of user data that traditional databases are not optimized to handle at scale. It optimizes the way user data is organized, toggling between two schemas:
- Schema Architecture – Sorts traditional fields like name, email, and birthday
- Schemaless Architecture – Indexes complex data like interest, social connections, and site activity
Identity Storage eliminates the complexity of managing various social network policies, providing an automated way to stay in compliance with the terms of social networks. Compliance features include:
- Automatic Facebook Profile Updates – Automatically update user records when profile information is modified on Facebook
- Account Deletion – Automatically delete user records when permissions for your app are revoked
- User Data Controls – Provide users the ability to download their data, edit or delete profile information, and delete their account – all via web-based profile screens within your site