Gigya Client Support is available during the business hours of 9am-5pm (UK) and 9am-5pm (Pacific) Monday–Friday. We also offer 24x7x365 emergency phone support.
The purpose of this document is to detail the Gigya Support Policy. Client Support policies are subject to change at Gigya’s discretion.
How to Contact us
Gigya Client Support is looking forward to working with you. We provide multiple channels, outlined below, for contacting Support.
We recommend that all support requests be submitted via the Support Portal to enhance the process of reporting, tracking, and resolving requests. The portal can be accessed via the “Support” link on https://console.gigya.com
Features and Benefits
- Create new support cases for the Gigya Support team
- View open and previously closed support cases
- Modify existing cases
- Submit feature requests directly to Gigya’s product team
- Receive email alerts on updates to cases and bug fixes
- Manage the contacts who receive service degradation notifications
- View and manage cases submitted by other members at the company (Administrators only)
Gigya Client Support can also be reached via email at the email listed below:
Gigya Client Support can be reached via phone at the numbers listed below during the business hours of 9am-5pm (UK) and 9am-5pm (Pacific) Monday–Friday:
+1 650 800 3480 (direct dial)
+1 888 887 0725 (toll-free)
+44 020 3750 3310 (direct dial)
+44 0800 817 4774 (toll-free)
For emergency issues please contact us at one of the phone numbers listed above.
Gigya uses the following prioritization system for all client cases.
Production issue impacting all or a majority of users.
Production issue impacting a small set of users.
Issue encountered in a non-production environment such as Development or Staging.
General technical or product question.
So that Gigya can better assist with the timely resolution of issues or questions, the guidelines below are helpful to follow. Please note that a failure to observe these guidelines may result in a delay of issue resolution.
- Provide details of the active Gigya contract or partner the request is for. When possible, Gigya recommends and encourages the use of the Support Portal, since this information will be provided automatically with your issue.
- Limit questions/issues to one per case or email. If necessary, send multiple, separate emails with different subject lines or open separate tickets through the support portal for each question or issue that is faced. This is helpful to ensure that Gigya’s Support team can triage each issues or questions to an engineer best qualified to provide feedback and a timely response. If it is not clear which questions or issues should be separate, Gigya’s Support engineers will be glad to assist in identifying separate issues or questions.
- Avoid submitting multiple support issues for an existing active issue. Instead, a response to the existing support email or issue in the support portal should be provided.
- Avoid forwarding existing email chains to support. Instead, please begin a new email which clearly and succinctly states the issue and provide details as prescribed below.
- Search Gigya’s Developers Documentation before submitting a question, as the answers to many questions can often be found there.
Unexpected Behavior and Implementation Issues
- Provide the API Key for the implementation with issues.
- Focus on issues which are identifiable and reproducible.
- Show what work has been done. Include details about what exactly is being attempted and what has been tried.
- Provide technical details such as email address, UIDs, or error messages that give context to the issue and can be used to investigate.
- Provide reproduction details (e.g. Test URL, Mobile App, etc.) and steps that explain how the problem can be reproduced, what the expected behavior is and what is actually occurring.
- Provide implementation details about how it was developed, the frameworks in use, and the environments used (e.g. WordPress, Customer Server Side, Native iOS app, Mobile Web Page, Cordova Mobile App, etc.)