Managing Consumer Data Privacy
DOWNLOAD THE WHITE PAPER
For today’s digital businesses, being prepared to meet new compliance requirements when storing and managing consumer data will not only minimize risk, but also enable more valued and trusted customer experiences that drive increased loyalty, engagement and revenue.
To gain better perspective on this important issue, it’s important to understand: the trends driving governmental regulatory shifts and the basic tenets of these new laws; the challenges faced by executives across the enterprise when managing privacy compliance for consumer data; the emergence of cloud-based solutions that help businesses manage privacy compliance by acting as end-to-end customer data storage and management solutions that are far more scalable and flexible than legacy systems.
In this white paper, you will learn about:
- Why Managing Consumer Privacy Matters Now More Than Ever
- Data Residency and Security
- Business Enablement
- Emerging Data Protection Standards
- How Have Businesses Been Managing Consumer Data?
- Employee-Focused Technologies and Strategies Don’t Work
- Customer-Focused Solutions Do Work
- A Better Way to Manage Consumer Data and Privacy Compliance
- Managing PII Data with CIAM
- Consent Is King
- Control Is (Also) King
- Be Responsible – For Your Success
- Social Networks
- Disability Compliance
- Looking Forward
- Privacy Regulations and Assessing Your Company’s Maturity in this Regard