Customer Identities Are A Whole Different Bunch
With Special Guest Forrester Analyst Andras Cser
Many businesses have attempted to scale internal IAM solutions for external identity management purposes. However, traditional IAM technologies can’t scale to accommodate large volumes of consumer identity records and aren’t equipped to securely manage user identities across multiple channels and domains.
Our guest, Forrester Research’s Andras Cser, offers insights on the following questions:
- Who are the stakeholders of CIAM?
- What are the differences between CIAM and employee-facing identity management?
- Why does omni-channel identity management matter?
- What are the technical considerations of CIAM as they relate to scale, performance and ease of use?
- How does federation/SSO fit into an organization’s social login strategy?