Content Marketing Manager (Mountain View, CA)
We are looking for a Content Marketing Manager to help drive thought leadership, improve inbound lead performance, and build brand awareness. You will work closely with thought leaders from Gigya to create original content through a variety of mediums, including blog posts, webinars, case studies, white papers, and more. This is an incredible opportunity to have a direct impact on a fast growing technology company, learn the inner workings of business marketing, and to build your own personal brand.
- Repurpose “Big Rock” content into alternative pieces of content such as blog posts, white papers, lists, etc.
- Webinar project management: manage webinar calendar, secure partners and coordinate partner communications, identify topics and aid in deck outline, run production of the live event
- Create original thought leadership pieces (bylines, guest posts, etc.)
- Manage case studies and testimonials for existing clients
- Identify potential media sources and monitor activity thought leaders
- Develop working relationships with bloggers and social press
- Lead outreach efforts to 2nd tier media outlets
- Promote content across digital channels: Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Slideshare, etc.
- Submit Gigya for speaking opportunities at relevant conferences
- Track content performance from start to finish using a combination of Marketo, Salesforce, and Google Analytics
- Suggest/make adjustments to landing pages, emails, titles, etc., to optimize inbound lead performance
- Optimize outreach performance to increase open/response rates
- One year of professional working experience in marketing or web publishing, must display a current portfolio
- Strong command of the English language – punctuation, spelling, and grammar
- Proficient knowledge in social networks and web-based technology solutions
- Proven ability to monitor industry trends and process thoughts into stimulating content
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Marketing, English or other related field; or equivalent work experience in web content management
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this position