Many businesses have attempted to scale internal IAM solutions for external identity management purposes. However, traditional IAM technologies can’t scale to accommodate large volumes of consumer identity records and aren’t equipped to securely manage user identities across multiple channels and domains.
Tune into the webinar on September 16 at 10:00 AM PDT (1:00 PM EST), to learn how Consumer Identity Access Management (CIAM) can provide the scale, performance, and ease of use needed to efficiently manage the entire customer registration process from start to finish while offering a complete view of the customer.
Our guest, Forrester Research’s Andras Cser, will offer insights on the following questions:
- Who are the stakeholders of CIAM?
- What are the differences between CIAM and employee-facing identity management?
- Why does omni-channel identity management matter?
- What are the technical considerations of CIAM as they relate to scale, performance, and ease of use?
- How does federation/SSO fit into an organization’s social login strategy?
To learn more about how CIAM offers the scalability and security to effectively manage your user records, sign up for the free webinar here.
By Emma Tzeng