Today’s product release included many updates that are the result of customer requests and feedback, input we highly value. To that end, our client services team systematically captures customer feedback, synthesizes it, and channels it to our product development team. We feel lucky to have clients who are so invested in measuring the effectiveness of our products, who generate great ideas, and who bring fresh perspective on how our products apply to a diverse set of industries.
Here are some of the release highlights:
- Facebook comments are fully integrated. When comments syndicated from the Gigya Comments Plugin to Facebook receive further comments on Facebook, those additional comments are pulled into the Gigya Comments Plugin on the client site.
- Admins can now set rules for how the system handles comments flagged as inappropriate, enabling automated moderation for multiple flag
Social Login Plugin
- The plugin now integrates Facebook facepile, enabling sites to display Facebook users’ friends who are also using the site
- Users can now login or connect with their FourSquare account via social login
- Sites have the option to apply Facebook priority option with auto-detect, which displays a Facebook login button that is significantly larger than those for the other providers. For returning users who originally logged in with a Facebook identity, the Social Login Plugin displays Facebook as the only option.
By Kevin White