Is your site optimized for social participation?
Most companies are already aware that leveraging the power of social networks is critical – by now, many have set up Facebook pages or created other ‘off-site’ social programs. However, these efforts leave half the potential of social networks untapped. We’ve developed this webinar to bring you the industry trends that are behind this new imperative, and the specific steps online businesses can take to rebalance their social marketing by creating an effective ‘on-site’ social strategy.
Join Jeremiah Owyang of the Altimeter Group and Gigya CEO David. A. Yovanno as they cover:
- The value in “rebalancing” your social strategy
- How leading publishers and retailers are designing their sites for social participation;
- How to maximize traffic to your site from the most popular social networks;
- How to connect your site to all the major social platforms including Facebook Connect;
- How to apply social analytics to your own site.
In addition, participants can tweet questions before, during and after the event to @gigya or @jowyang by including #SITNS or leave us comments on this post.
We look forward to having you participate!
By Kevin White