It’s an exciting day here at the Gigya offices, as we’re proud to make two huge announcements:
1. We’ve revamped and relaunched our site for an improved user experience
To help you navigate our products more easily, we’ve reorganized our product suite into what we’re calling the Connected Consumer Management Suite. With our platform restructure, the end goal is to make room for new products, ultimately providing marketers better access to valuable data that they can port into third-party platforms like Marketo, ExactTarget, and the other vendors in our NEXUS partner program.
Check out our new redesigned website here and feel free to leave feedback in the comments section below.
2. CFO Paul Farmer joins Gigya to help scale our business
We’re proud to announce the addition of CFO Paul Farmer to the Gigya team. Farmer has 30 years of experience in the field and managed four initial public offerings in the past. As we continue to scale and help more leading businesses connect closer with their customers, we look forward to the value that Farmer’s experience will add to our business.
To read more, see the full list of media coverage on this announcement:
- TechCrunch – ‘Social Infrastructure’ Provider Gigya Hires Paul Farmer, A CFO With IPO Experience
- CMS Wire – Gigya Helps Manage the Connected Consumer
- Dow Jones VentureWire – Gigya Taps Veteran IPO Finance Executive as CFO
- Yahoo Finance – Gigya Announces Paul Farmer as CFO as Company Disrupts Consumer Data Management Market
- ZDNet – Gigya takes enterprise turn, swaps in new CFO
- CRM Magazine – Gigya Revs up B2C Data Management
-Emma Tzeng, Marketing @gigya
By Emma Tzeng