As a marketer today, you know the learning curve never quite levels out. With customers everywhere connecting across multiple devices, demanding personalized experiences and worrying about data privacy, today’s marketing landscape is more complicated than ever before.
Consider the following statistics shaping the future of digital marketing:
- 79% of consumers agree that their relationships with brands are more personal than ever before (Latitude)
- 73% of consumers prefer to do business with brands that use personal information to make their user experiences more relevant (Digital Trends)
- A retailer using big data to its full potential can increase its operating margin by more than 60% (McKinsey)
Our marketing crash course provides seven weeks of actionable tips to help you develop an effective marketing strategy with identity-driven customer experiences and relationships at its core.
Lessons provided by the eCourse include the following:
- Week 1 – Getting to Know Your Customers with Social Login
- Week 2 – Informing Your Marketing with Customer Data
- Week 3 – Segmenting and Reaching Your Audience
- Week 4 – How to Execute a Permission-Based Marketing Strategy
- Week 5 – Building Omni-channel Experiences
- Week 6 – Incentivizing Valuable User Actions and Loyalty
- Week 7 – Inspiration for Building Personal Brand Experiences
Enroll in our free eCourse, “How to Develop an Identity-Driven Marketing Strategy in 7 Weeks,” here.
By Rachel Serpa