If the recent announcement of Apple’s iWatch, Pay and “Phablet” wasn’t enough to cement the concept in your mind, consumer touchpoints and devices are multiplying by the minute.
Consider these statistics around cross-channel usage and growth:
- 90% of people move between devices to accomplish a goal (Mobify)
- Consumers use an average of three different screen combinations each day (HubSpot)
- The number of mobile devices will exceed world population by 2014 (Cisco)
- Connected devices are projected to total 26 billion by 2020 (Gartner)
In the midst of today’s multi-device deluge, one thing is for certain: the sooner your brand figures out how to connect the dots between consumer touchpoints in unified and meaningful ways, the brighter the future looks for your business.
To help you more effectively navigate this multi-channel landscape and serve up relevant user experiences that support evolving customer expectations, we’ve created the ultimate omni-channel toolkit. Our toolkit includes a white paper, webinar, and infographic to help you learn how to:
- Develop an identity-centric omni-channel strategy
- Connect physical and digital interactions
- Socialize the customer experience
- Streamline mobile registration and checkout
- Unify UX across touchpoints
Go here to download your free omni-channel toolkit.
By Tobias Meyer-Grunow